“Website” means www.ijf.org.uk, or any other website under the Injured Jockeys Company Limited or Injured Jockeys Fund’s ownership or control from which a link has been created to these terms and conditions.
“You”, “your” and “yours” means the person(s) accessing the website.
“We”, “us” and “our” means the Injured Jockeys Company Limited.
“Material” means any information, data, text, graphics, links, programming code or other material published, contained or available in the website.
Should you purchase any items from the Shop you will be contracting with the Injured Jockeys Company Limited on the terms outlined below. The Injured Jockeys Company Limited is a company registered in England and Wales. Company number 1008228, registered VAT No. 233 3831 81. Registered office 1 Victoria Way, Newmarket CB8 7SH. Injured Jockeys Company Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Injured Jockeys Fund to which it gives all its taxable profits. The Injured Jockeys Fund a Charitable Company (no 5298320) Limited by Guarantee and registered in England and Wales (Registered Charity No 1107395) and Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority with its registered offices at 1 Victoria Way Newmarket.
Acceptance of Terms
Your access to and use of this website is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. By using this Website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and all disclaimers contained in this notice. You may choose not to accept these conditions by immediately stopping the use this Website.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to you, the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing English Law.
Accessing and using the website
We reserve the right in our sole discretion to deny any user access to this website or any part of it without prior notice.
You agree to only use this website in a manner that complies with all applicable laws and regulations and is consistent with the terms and does not infringe the rights of any third party, nor restrict or inhibit their use and enjoyment of this website.
In order to complete your online purchase you will be required to register with us. The registration must be for a single user only. To register you need to provide a verifiable email address, complete the required fields on the registration form and read and accept these Terms and Conditions. Once you have done this we will send you a confirmation email with your registration information.
You promise to keep your password secret and not to disclose or share it with anyone. If you believe someone may have access to or know your password you must contact us immediately to change it.
Your privacy is very important to us. We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by this Company will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products. Clients have the right to request sight of, and copies of any and all Client Records we keep, on the provision that we are given reasonable notice of such a request. Clients are requested to retain copies of any literature issued in relation to the provision of our services. Where appropriate, we shall issue Clients with appropriate written information, handouts or copies of records as part of an agreed contract, for the benefit of both parties.
If you place an online order to purchase a product that represents an offer from you to the Injured Jockeys Company Ltd to purchase a product which is deemed as accepted by the Injured Jockeys Company Limited when they send you an email confirmation of your order.
The supply of goods from this website is subject to availability and it is not always possible for us to inform you at the time you place your order whether the goods you want are still available for purchase. If we cannot supply you any of your products we will contact you to explain why and will refund your credit or debit card with the full amounts of any sums debited in respect of any part of your order we cannot fulfil.
We plan to get your goods to you within10 working days of receiving your order. Wall Calendars and diaries will not be available until November due the timing of the release of the racing fixture dates by the BHA. If your order includes these items it will not be despatched until these are available and only when the goods are despatched will you your credit or debit card be charged. Personalised items may take up to 28 days.
Price and Payment
The prices listed on our website are inclusive of any VAT which may be payable by you. All prices quoted are in UK Pounds Sterling. Delivery charges are quoted separately and will be shown as part of your order before you complete the order process. For products delivered outside the UK you are responsible for any applicable custom duties or taxes in that country.
We reserve the right to change prices without giving prior notice.
We accept credit and debit card payments via this website.
We will charge your account at the time that the order is despatched for delivery to you. This may mean if products are despatched separately that we debit your account when each product is dispatched. The delivery charge will be debited on the first charge.
We will refund or exchange any items that are returned to us provided they’re in perfect condition. We ask you arrange and pay for their return, unless they are faulty. Please keep your proof of posting. Personalised items cannot be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
To return a mail order product, simply fill out the accompanying delivery slip, package the item securely and send to:
Injured Jockeys Company Limited
Express Business Park
When you send your item back to us we will process the returned items and offer you the choice of a refund or replacement. If you request a refund we will refund the full price of the goods. Any Charitable donations made with an order cannot be refunded.
You can expect refund in the same form of payment originally used for the purchase within 30 days.
The information on this web site is provided on an “as is” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, this Company:
- Excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or the Company’s literature.
- Excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised this Company of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
- Reserves the right to change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without notice and that you confirm that The Injured Jockeys Company Limited shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal.
- Reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of the Website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
- This Website may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
- This Company does not however exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence. The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. None of your statutory rights as a consumer are affected.
Use of the Website and Copyright
You may access, view and print copies of Material contained in the non-password protected parts of the website as long as you comply with these Terms and Conditions and:
- You use the material for information purposes and for your non-commercial use only.
- All copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices are kept on the material and
- You do not modify, reproduce, display, distribute the material or perform the Material for any public use without consent from the Injured Jockeys Company Limited.
These Terms, use of the website and supply of products by us are governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with English Law. Any dispute arising from these Terms and Conditions or your use of the website shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
If you have any query on these terms and conditions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Customer Service Team on 08080 453453